Welcome to VIMUL
Vijayapur & Bagalkot Dist Co-op Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd Milk having its Head Quarters at vijayapur City of Karnataka State. The Dairy is established in the year 1986. The dairy procures 1,40,000 ltrs/day, process and sells milk and milk products in the both districts of Vijayapur & Bagalkot
VIMUL is an ISO 22000:2005 Certified Organization. The union is having state of art technology Processing Plants, chilling centers, Bulk Milk Coolers, Automated milk coolers, Instant milk coolers and. The dairy has a wide distribution network.
The dairy offers wide range of Milk Products Comprising of Fresh Milk, Butter, Ghee, Curd, Flavored Milk, Peda, Ice Cream and Skimmed Milk Powder. These products are conveniently packed to suit various needs of consumers. The company grew rapidly during the past 6-7 years. Today it is one of the popular Milk union in Karnataka. The consistent growth of the organization reflects the customer confidence on the products and services offered.
The union has gained the competitive advantage over the other players by delivering the highest quality dairy products to the consumers. Now, the union is prepared to face the future challenges by upgrading its systems and infusing new technology
Objectives Of The Union
- Providing assured and remunerative market for all the milk produced by the farmer members.
- Providing hygienic milk to consumers.
- To build village level institutions in co-operative sector to manage the dairy activities.
- To ensure provision of milk production inputs processing facilities.
- To facilitate rural development by providing opportunities for self-employment at village level, preventing introducing cash economy and opportunity for steady income.
Mission And Vision
- Be the first choice for consumers.
- Provide our customers with the cleanest and healthiest milk, for which the focus on nutrition starts from the animals themselves, thus leading to more nutritional milk and milk products.
- Preserve and showcase our agricultural heritage, and protect local economic interests including the development and education of our rural communities.
- Maintain sensitivity to environment.
- Be a preferred employer in our field, and provide an environment that challenges our employees to learn, grow and prosper in an atmosphere of respect and recognition.
Our values are commitment, sincerity, hard work, transparency, integrity and honesty. These values are our “CORE” and we will display them in all our actions. We believe in the best quality right from Processing to Distribution and Management of People. We are Prudent in guarding and conserving our resources effectively.